Improving Patient Safety & Care Webinar Series
Patient Safety and Quality Care during Covid-19
Do we have the right clinical guidance to deliver safe care during the pandemic?
9 October 2020
13:00 - 14:00 GMT
As we face the challenge of responding to the COVID-19 pandemic we need to apply what we have learnt so far, and what we continue to learn.
It is a fast-moving evolving situation and as with any new strain of virus, the guidance for healthcare workers and health and social care services is being developed and updated frequently. In is a fast-moving evolving situation, we need ensure that our approaches and support for staff enables patient safety.
Aims of the webinar:
· To explore how staff roles, training and decision-making impacts on patient safety
· To explore the opportunities and barriers that staff face in delivering safe care
· To engage in debate with a specialist expert leaders with experience in care delivery, academic research, clinical education, medical device manufacture, human factors and ergonomics, innovation and technology
· To engage with participants to gain insights from front line clinicians, educators and patient safety experts
· To identify action for change and improvement